Cocoalamina
Nails/Crochet Ring: Nails for the week 9 | Cocoa Lamina

Nails/Crochet Ring: Nails for the week 9

So.....I'm back after having been gone for how long??? lol Terrible, I know. A lot has been going on between the time I abandoned my blog and now. It was almost a struggle to motivate myself into making this post -_-;..Things get better with time though right? uh..yeah...hmm lol... Anyway, I sucked it up and finally did something halfway decent to my nails this past weekend lol. Newsprint, mickey, leopard print, and letter rhinestones.





In my free time, I also crocheted myself a cute ring. Well..it's cute to me lol. If anyone is interested in a tutorial or walk through I can post a link.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Nails/Crochet Ring: Nails for the week 9”

  1. Glad to see your back sis! Love the nails, their FIRE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice <3

    xoxo
    Eugenia
    http://eugenemarseille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous, love your nails. I feel like i've been trying to grown mine for forever! Any tips? Love the color by the way.

    Femi

    aholicsanonymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :)
    @ Femi: I do largely think for some it boils down to genetics and/or diet as some naturally have tough or very soft and brittle nails. My nails are naturally on the thick side, though I've read of some having success with biotin or other hair, skin, and nails vits (I've never been consistent lol). I find keeping my nails painted adds to their strength and also noticed a lot fewer cracks and breaking by keeping the nails in a rounded square shape. I hope that helps! ^_^*

    ReplyDelete