Cocoalamina
NAILS: Nails for the week 11 | Cocoa Lamina

NAILS: Nails for the week 11

Green, green, and more green. I was feeling a bit festive, so I decided to go for a nice deep yet warm toned green and up the glitter factor by adding some small rhinestones (1.5-2mm in size) on top in light and dark green which can be found here.
The colors I used are...
Sinful Colors:


*Show me the way 833 - Main color (Shimmer finish)
*Call you later 932 - Ring finger/Accent color (Glitter)
*Wet n Wild 424A - Black pointer stripes (Creme finish)

I also used the airshield topcoat. I'm not quite sure about it as of yet. While it provides a nice shiny finish and dries quickly I've noticed that it tends to make thicker polish applications peel, chip off, or lift from the nail somewhat easily. I also notice discoloration/darkening of the topcoat after around a week or so. I'll be looking for a new topcoat to try soon~!






This entry was posted on Saturday, December 22, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply