Cocoalamina
FITNESS: Korean Health Hoop | Cocoa Lamina

FITNESS: Korean Health Hoop

Last week I received my highly anticipated Korean Health Hoop...aka torture device. (lol) I've wanted one of these for some years now, but never really bothered to make the purchase. I searched on ebay and the best buy I came across was from the seller mifasports. I paid a total of $29.99 including shipping from South Korea for the around 2.5lb hoop. It was a pretty decent price considering these hoops can go upwards of $60. I've heard of individuals purchasing them at their local "Chinatown" for under $20bucks...but seeing as I don't live in a diverse city..that wasn't happening for me.   

The claims are that the hoop will help slim the waist, massages, and helps promote good digestion. I'll be trying to use the hoop every other day or so. The first time I tried it (April 15th), it wasn't painful like some reviews stated. It actually tickled a little. I hooped for maybe 15-20min or so the first time...The next day...I was NOT able to hoop lol. My abdominal area was definitely sore. I skipped a day and continued the following day. It wasn't so bad though I did have a little pain, but not enough to make me stop. I shall be monitoring how well this works and if it was worth the price (along with regular exercise). If anything at least I'll be burning more calories compared to sitting at the computer lol.

These are the projections on the hoop. There's a slight air bubble and the base of it is hard.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “FITNESS: Korean Health Hoop”

  1. You just sold me on this. I will be purchasing today ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ausra Health hoop.
    I completely agree with author. After the first time, felt pain in the waist and visible bruises. However, I suggest Do not flush arm.
    Success!
    http://www.healthhoop.biz/

    ReplyDelete