Cocoalamina
RANDOM: a little this and a little that | Cocoa Lamina

RANDOM: a little this and a little that

Went out of town on Friday..finally. I'd previously been busy with school work on the weekends so I hadn't been able to go anywhere..

Stopped by Sally's and saw they had a few of their Orly polishes on clearance for 1.99 so I picked up two! Yes it is true that I personally find it hard justify paying over 3 bucks for one nail polish...unless the color is absolutely amazing. I don't enjoy buying anything at regular retail price honestly...lol Anyway. These are the two colors I picked. "Honeymoon in style" (right) and "Razzle" (left). Razzle isn't a color I'd usually snatch up but I figured why not? I think the Razzle would look nice against green, turquoise, and/or gold.
Also went by what I like to call "the health food store", and I decided to try Izze, which is sparkling fruit juice. I tried the grapefruit flavor... I must say..it was yummy..



























 Picked up some accessories as well! The first pair was 4.99 and the second pair was only 2.79 and I also got 15% off.



Found this Nine west purse at Ross for 24.99 I really liked the shape and color.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply