Cocoalamina
RANDOM: cell phone charm/Sami Yusuf | Cocoa Lamina

RANDOM: cell phone charm/Sami Yusuf

I'm up listening to Sami Yusuf..this song is so captivating to me..I was introduced to his music by an Arabic pen pal of mine in Egypt several years ago. I was hooked to his voice instantly..
Anyway..
I purchased this bow tuft cell phone strap on ($0.99 and free shipping)....Ebay of course lol..only thing that I found odd was that it was supposed to be purple according to the photo and description..lol (well that and the fact that it took like 1 and a half months to ship from Hong Kong..believe me I've had many other items ship alot faster than that from Hong Kong) I'm not bothered though, I think it looks better and more vibrant in this color (fuchsia??) I planned on giving this to my sister in its purple state..but the color is really making me reconsider and just buying another...Would that be wrong?? lol


This entry was posted on Saturday, April 2, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “RANDOM: cell phone charm/Sami Yusuf”