Cocoalamina
Earrings: Ebay | Cocoa Lamina

Earrings: Ebay

I've really been wanting some rings and necklaces to add to my accessory collection. Of course my first stop to look for cute stuff was on ebay! Apparently I got side-tracked and started looking for earrings...that I didn't really need lol but...but...they were so cute! The search term I used was "Betsey Johnson earrings". Now...Are these really Betsey Johnson earrings..? lol I have no idea and I doubt it..Some claimed they were factory rejects with minor imperfections...yeah....idk about that but I'm not really concerned with the name..Just thought the earrings were cute..lol








This entry was posted on Sunday, May 8, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply