Cocoalamina
NAILS: Nails for the week VII | Cocoa Lamina

NAILS: Nails for the week VII

For this week I did another take on icecream nails.. I used Sinful Colors "Nirvana" for the chocolate, and "Snow Me white" for the cream and index finger. As for the Lilac and aqua color...I mixed those from Beauty Supply Store $1.00 polishes (lol) I could never find some shades in the price ranges that were good for me so I just decided to mix my own.


On the thumb I added some "sprinkles" and a strawberry slice..The sprinkles are nail art metal balls I purchased on ebay (set of 16 or 18).

For the strawberry I thinly sliced a couple of pieces off of my fimo nail art fruit cane that I purchased also on ebay with a set of around 24 other canes.





I included a photo of my current nail set up..*kinda* My other polishes and nail accessories are inside of the plastic container. I'm currently looking into buying or making my own shelving to store/display my polishes.
My nail clippers, brushes, files, and dotting tools!

This entry was posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “NAILS: Nails for the week VII”

  1. Girl your blog is so cute & those nails designs are so creative & edible looking <3 I subbed.

    Plz check mine out too & sub back if u like

    http://max-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much, and I've subscribed! :)

    ReplyDelete