Cocoalamina
HAIR: Dominican Conditioners orders | Cocoa Lamina

HAIR: Dominican Conditioners orders

I had been out of my fav Dominican conditioners for months! I couldn't take it anymore, I had to place an order with Beautyofny.com My package arrived within a few days (speedy shipping) and my conditioners were nicely bubble wrapped inside of the box.






I ordered the well known Silicon mix (16oz), Miss Keys 10 en 1 (16oz), Alter Ego Italy Garlic Conditioner (16oz), and the newer Silicon mix Bambu in 8oz. The Alter Ego conditioner is designed to help stop hair shedding it also makes my hair very soft. No, it doesn't smell like garlic (lol). I actually like the smell. Both Silicon Mix and 10 en 1 moisturize my hair well leaving it smooth/soft. I'll be checking the performance of these conditioners the farther I get in relation to weeks post relaxer. The longer in between relaxers the drier the hair seems to get. I'll be seeing what can keep my tresses feeling soft and moisturized!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 5, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply