Cocoalamina
SKIN: Soaking and Exfoliating ahhh | Cocoa Lamina

SKIN: Soaking and Exfoliating ahhh

I was feeling rather dingy (uh I know) so I decided to take a soak and exfoliate today. I ran some hot water and got ready for heated bliss. Soaking in hot water helps loosen up any dead skin prior to the exfoliation process. I poured in this yummy smelling Lemon-meringue and vanilla dead sea bath salt.



Immersed myself and got to scrubbing with my Korean Italy towel! I purchased a set of three on ebay for a few bucks. This is the ultimate exfoliator..Dead skin BE GONE...Just don't rub too hard or you may break the skin. It's made of 100% Viscose and is used in public baths in Korea..It's not recommended for use on the face and I wouldn't use it to exfoliate the body more than 3 times per week.

After I was done I rubbed down with some of my Vatika oil . End result....Smooth radiant skin. None of that dull ish lol

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 6, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply