Cocoalamina
NAILS: Sinful Colors | Cocoa Lamina

NAILS: Sinful Colors

I was bored yet didn't really feel like doing a semi complicated manicure so I just threw this together. Simple..but I like it..It reminds me of the deep sea..or space..hmm or looking up at the sky in the evening through tree branches..I really should get a new top coat though..my current one sucks


It's Sinful Colors GREEN OCEAN(220) over 2 coats of WHAT'S YOUR NAME (319) WHAT'S YOUR NAME is basically a black with very fine dark turquoise shimmer. While GREEN OCEAN looks like this. The color was so pretty and captivating sitting on the Sinful Colors nail polish display...I had to grab it..lol






This entry was posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply