Cocoalamina
Hair: Nexxus Therappe | Cocoa Lamina

Hair: Nexxus Therappe

I've been a faithful user of Nexxus products for a while now. Several years actually. I heard about the formula and package changing and wasn't sure what to expect.

On the left I have the old formula of Nexxus Therappe (moisturizing shampoo) and on the right I have the new formula. After using both, I prefer the old formula. The old formula seems creamier and is more moisturizing to me. Both leave my hair soft, but overall the old formula was better for my hair. I'll be comparing the new formula to Sally's GVP Nexxus shampoo (which goes off of the old formulation) as soon as I can get my hands on it.


This entry was posted on Sunday, March 6, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply