Cocoalamina
NAILS: Cute nail clippers | Cocoa Lamina

NAILS: Cute nail clippers

Brand New CUTE PINK RABBIT Nail Clippers Scissors   Winning Bid: $1.49

So! My order came in from Taiwan. I'd been awaiting my purchase on ebay..I saw these cute cute cute nail clippers and just had to have one....or two....errr uh...three?? lol If only Asian stuff weren't so cute..hmph! I purchased from the seller greentec8 but I don't see anymore up for auction currently so one could just use the search term "cute nail clipper" on ebay lol


Brand New CUTE GREEN BEAR HAND Nail Clippers Scissors   Winning Bid: $1.29



Brand New CUTE GREEN BEAR Nail Clippers Scissors  Winning Bid: $1.04


Just twist the head off and there you have it...Your nail clipper is now revealed!! lol I paid less than 2bucks for each nail clipper with free fast shipping.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “NAILS: Cute nail clippers”

  1. Your blog is colorful & unique; just like you! I ♥ it :)

    ReplyDelete