Cocoalamina
Fashion: Naughty Monkey: Z Inside | Cocoa Lamina

Fashion: Naughty Monkey: Z Inside


Naughty Monkey: Z Inside
Color: Black White Brown
Original Price: ~$75
Purchase Price: $18.75
Details:  Striped canvas peep toe pump Leather trim Bow accent 

Height: 1/2" platform, 3 1/2" heel
Status: Discontinued
"This great new nautical peep-toe pump from Naughty Monkey is a must have!! They feature a canvas upper with bold stripes and bow detail. They have leather quarter and trim and a covered 3 1/2" heel. Lighty padded insole and man-made outsole with rubber inset."


I bought these either fall 2009 or spring 2010. I like interesting looking shoes, so when I saw these..I had to have them..but uh..I wasn't feelin' the price at that point in time ( Original price is around $70)...PASS LOL. I wouldn't say I'm cheap..I just like to..spend less so I can buy more! lol Seriously though, I'm more of a saver than a spender..anyway..I waited around a bit and caught them discounted for how much??? 18.75! That is what I say...is what's up! lol These shoes DO run large, I probably could have gotten a half size smaller but for the price..I just bought some heel pads to attach and called it a day lol.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply