Cocoalamina
MAKEUP: Ecotools Brushes | Cocoa Lamina

MAKEUP: Ecotools Brushes

Ecotools

Earth-friendly beauty
  • This earth-friendly set shows respect for the planet
  • Highly sustainable bamboo handles
  • 100% cruelty-free soft taklon bristles
  • Recycled aluminum ferrules
Regular Price: ~12.49
Purchase Price: ~6.50

I purchased my set at a local Ross. The set includes....

Contains:
  • Blush brush
  • Eye shading brush
  • Eyeliner brush
  • Lash and brow groomer
  • Concealer brush
The brushes work well. I don't really have many complaints..especially for the price. I have noticed that the concealer brush has softened a bit after washing/cleaning it, but that doesn't effect use for the most part..at least not yet. The eyeshadow brush could be stiffer but it picks up shadows fairly well. It's better to pat on eyeshadow pigments rather than to "swipe" them on because the color won't be as vibrant. I intent to purchase the eyeshadow brush set to see how well those work.

Would I purchase again? Yes

This entry was posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply