Cocoalamina
FASHION: Nine West Ebbytide | Cocoa Lamina

FASHION: Nine West Ebbytide

Nine West: Ebbytide

Color: Bronze
Original Price: 98.85
Purchase Price: $33.84
Details:  Leather upper, Leather sole
Height: 4 1/4" heel 1/2" platform

"Step out in high style with the Ebbytide sandal from Nine West. The striking shoe has a soft leather upper with sophisticated twisting straps, an elastic slingback strap for a comfortable fit, and a super-tall heel to glam up your gams in an instant."

I will admit that I was a tad bit unsure about these shoes, but I'm glad I purchased them! I don't care much for platform heels because I don't have a desire to be THAT much taller lol (I like my height..5'5)..I guess I'm contradicting myself..saying I like my height yet I mainly own heels..hmm.....I'll justify..and say that heels make my feet look smaller, which I appreciate as I wear a size 9 1/2 in shoes...LOL ANYWAY. Despite me gaining several inches in height when I put the shoe on..I love them. They're actually very comfortable..which wasn't expected. Would I pay $98.00 for them?...Hell no I'm cheap...uh....I like to...shop smart..lol..Luckily for me...I found them on sale..lol


This entry was posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply