Cocoalamina
HAIR: Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Set | Cocoa Lamina

HAIR: Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Set



So... I was on my favorite hair forum (LHCF of course) when I come across a post...I saw Joico and SALE, so you know I had to click..right? Apparently Trade Secret was having an after Christmas sale including some Joico shampoo and conditioner sets! I felt the urge to get there ASAP, so I had to make my way there within the following two days (the nearest Trade Secret is around 45min away).

I ended up purchasing the Joico K-Pak Reconstruct set, which included a 10.1 oz shampoo and conditioner and a mini hair spray. How much did this run me you ask? The set was 50% off so I paid around $11.00 for the set. Separately the shampoo is in the ballpark of $11.00 while the conditioner is around $13.00.

Now...How did the products perform? The shampoo felt a lot more moisturizing than I expected and my hair didn't feel stripped. I then applied the conditioner and let it sit......for longer than the directions stated (lol). I let my hair air dry in a ponytail on rollers without any leave in conditioners to see how the products would perform. My hair felt soft and moisturized yet strong.

Would I purchase again? Yes

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 8, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply